Audit & Assurance
Jones Simkins ensures personnel are up-to-date with the latest guidance and rules for the types of services and work they perform. We commit significant resources each year to train our personnel to provide you with the best possible service. To the following: Depending on the needs of your financial statement users, you may need to report under different sets of standards or provide varying levels of detail. Regardless of your requirements now or in the future, we can scale our audit solutions to meet your needs. With Jones Simkins you’ll benefit from a customized, risk-based approach that emphasizes timely communication and coordination of activities. With dedicated and ongoing involvement from our professional staff, your audit, review, or compilation will be planned and executed by an experienced team that understands your industry. Our emphasis on tailoring an integrated audit to focus on areas of significant risks allows us to complete your engagement in an efficient and effective manner that reduces time spent on post-audit procedures and wrap-up. This approach helps us:
- Plan the engagement based on a thorough understanding of your business risks and transactions.
- Communicate and coordinate activities with management and the audit committee based on an agreed-upon timeline
- Conduct continuous audit procedures to increase efficiency and reduce the burden on your personnel at year-end
- Work with management to resolve any complex accounting or reporting issues as early as possible in the audit process
- Provide recommendations to management of areas for improvement
When advice is needed they respond, when action is needed they respond, and when accuracy and professional documentation is needed, they respond.
– Charles Gay