Tyler received a Bachelor’s of Science in Accounting and Masters of Accountancy – Taxation from Utah State University in 2003. Tyler has been a licensed CPA in the State of Utah since 2004. Tyler joined the firm in January of 2003 during his final year at Utah State University and has been with the firm since that time. Tyler works with a wide variety of clients from individuals to large multi-national corporations and especially enjoys working with small business and their owners. Tyler has developed a specialty in consulting and compliance work for dentists and similar professionals.
When not at work Tyler enjoys golf, basketball, and spending time with his wife Tiffany and four kids, Bryson, Madilyn, Kendal, and Aubrey. Tyler enjoys anything Aggie related and recently completed a three year term on the Board of Directors for the Big Blue Scholarship Fund with Utah State University.
Services that Tyler performs include the following:
- Income Tax Compliance and Consulting services
- Small business consultation and compliance including: entity selection considerations, QuickBooks set up and consulting, and strategies for minimizing individual and business taxes.
- Tax Compliance services for Consolidated Corporations, S-Corporations, Partnership and LLC’s, Foreign Filing, and Individual tax return.
- Industries served include retail, mining, manufacturing, construction, medical/dental and consumer finance.
- Tel: (435) 752-1510 x118
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org