Category : Positions
As an Audit Senior, you will be responsible for coordinating the day-today “in-charge” duties of planning, fieldwork and wrap-up.
- Perform most routine audit engagement procedures in a timely and professional manner
- Demonstrate ability to recognize problems and propose sensible solutions
- Balance assigned workload between self and staff
- Meet targeted deadlines or budgets
- Demonstrate the ability to supervise and train other associates
- Be willing and available to travel to serve clients (less than 15% of the time).
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in accounting
- Minimum of 2 years of public accounting experience
- Current CPA license or in the process of obtaining a CPA license
- Superior analytical and diagnostic skills and ability to break down complex issues and implementing appropriate resolutions
- Excellent communicator
- Solid project management skills
- Proficient in MS Office suite- Word, Excel and PowerPointJones Simkins is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.