Category : Positions
As an Audit Manager, you are responsible for leading client engagement meetings and overseeing the progress of various on-going audits and reviews.
- Oversee the efforts of multiple client engagements in a wide variety of industries with the ability to manage to budget
- Demonstrate ability to recognize problems and propose sensible solutions
- Balance assigned workload between self and staff
- Meet targeted deadlines or budgets
- Demonstrate the ability to supervise and train other associates
- Be willing and available to travel to serve clients (less than 15% of the time).
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in accounting
- Minimum of 5 years of public accounting experience
- Proficient in U.S. GAAP and U.S. GAAS
- Able to research and resolve complex accounting issues
- Maintains a current CPA license
- Superior analytical and diagnostic skills and ability to break down complex issues and implementing appropriate resolutions
- Excellent communicator
- Solid project management skills
- Proficient in MS Office suite- Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Jones Simkins is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.