Staff Level Auditor
Category : Positions
A good candidate for our staff level audit position requires a candidate that is detail oriented and proficient in Microsoft Office applications. Auditors with five to eight years of experience in public or private accounting will be able to:
- Execute audits, including completion of design flows, risk assessments, testwork/workpapers, and audit findings with minimal assistance from the in-charge/management. As needed and as skillset allows, perform in-charge roles on less complex audits with Senior/Management assistance
- Identify control weaknesses, regulatory compliance issues, and other areas of risk
- Assist the manager with planning and reporting as needed.
- Complete audit assignments in an efficient and timely manner (i.e., by the budgeted/estimated dates and provide updates to management as needed)
- When performing an audit as the manager, review work of staff, demonstrating effective leadership skills on a continuous basis, including discussion of performance development opportunities with staff with guidance from management.
- Consistently work to bring in new business grow the firm,
- Provide support to team members on engagement
The perfect candidate will have a bachelors or master’s degree in accounting or finance along with their CPA license
Salary DOE. Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.