Category : Positions
A good candidate for our entry-level auditor position requires a candidate that is detail-oriented and proficient in Microsoft Office applications. Auditors with up to three years of experience will be able to (with some help):
- Perform audits designed to evaluate risk and test internal controls, as well as identify opportunities for best practices and more efficient operational processes.
- Determine compliance with established group policies and procedures.
- Conduct interviews and walk-through’s, performing analysis to identify key business risks and controls.
- Prepare reports of findings and recommendations that will identify and monitor business opportunities for improvement.
- Remain current and increase knowledge in the areas of auditing, accounting, business and industry trends.
- Conduct special studies for management, as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
The perfect candidate will have a bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance, be dependable, professional, and have a cooperative demeanor, be self-motivated to learn. Must be CPA eligible.
Salary DOE. Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org