Mr. Tuddenham received a Bachelors degree in Business Information Systems from Utah State University in 2006. Prior to joining the firm in 2008, Tony worked for Wasatch Property Management as a Systems Administrator in the IT Department. Outside of work, Tony enjoys spending time with family and friends. His hobbies include: sports, snowmobiling, farming, fishing, hunting, and anything outdoors.
Services that Tony performs include the following:
- Maintains all servers for the firm, making sure they have the necessary software and security patches installed including file servers, web servers, email servers
- Manages hardware and software on all computer workstations
- Troubleshoots all computer and software problems
- Deploys Software as needed on each workstation
- Maintains telephone system
- Manages daily backups
- Configures other electronic devices needed for the firm or employees
Whatever “IT” is, he takes care of it.
- (435) 752-1510 x150